"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

February 16, 2012

Third time is a charm

Have been trying to do ZrO2 rotational analysis for the 3rd time. I have been on ZrO2 for (let see, the fist spectrum I took was in 2010) 2 years already, and it's the 3rd band I have recorded high resolution. Still hitting the wall. What have i done wrong. I know I'm not smart, but I know I'm not stupid either...
The thing that worries me that the rotational analysis is a big part of my thesis... what if I cant figure it out...
I should have stayed with diatomic... triatomic is too complicated... And the excited state of ZrO2 is so perturbed so i cant see any clear pattern... The program I wrote to analysis cant pick out any pattern either even though it works well with the test data such as TiO2 and simulated data set...
... I have no idea how could ppl do larger molecules....
Bạn nào mà muốn tặng mình trang sức sau này, nhớ mua kim cưong thật nhá, I dont like this fake diamond molecules anymore :-((....
I hate the feelings of waking up at 3am in the morning and I cant fall back to sleep... Sometimes I wish I could be 16 all over again, when life is so free of worry-ness and colorful, when I could spent hours and hours going to the book store and find my favorite books, when I could spend whole afternoon on Sat or Sun just to read the books that I pick out and listen to the radio...I guess growing up has its own price tag. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment