"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

July 27, 2011

...

So glad to talk to mom today on the phone. She made it to Vietnam okay and she sounded sane on the phone. Not too much devastating. She was so closed with my grandpa.
On the other hand, I'm glad that my dad decided to go with her, because I know how much my mom pretended to be strong from the outside, deep down inside she is so much weaker that she could imagine (sounds like mother like daughter).
I'm currently in the place where I cant get online that often.
Everything got taken care at home (sound like after a lot of fighting, they actually came to mutual agreement on putting my grandpa to his final resting place). When it comes to family, it's always complicated.
Due to my obligations, I'm still in Australia and will present my talk this afternoon, at the same time with the funeral for my grandpa. I will do best on this presentation for him. I know he would forgive me for being so far away on this day.
It has been a saddest week for me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment