"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

April 18, 2012

You asked: What do I want?
I......dont know what to say
......
.....
.....
....
...
maybe for once, be honest with me. If you want me act like it, then the trust I lost in you could gain back, but if you don't, then you should let me let go.
I'm tired of having my world stumbling upside down like this, every single time. I cant handle it Not right now.
Maybe I should unfriend you on fb, delete you off my skype, my yahoo, my phone contact, delete your every emails, pictures, everything, i should be strong enough to be able to do all of that.
I seriously dont know how to be friend with you.
So dont ask me what I want. 

Because I want my life to be peaceful, my world is calm and predictable. And you're making it extremely hard for me to keep my world the way I want it to be.

Yes I'm so scared of getting hurt again, but you know what is scared me more, living everything halfway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment