"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

April 6, 2012

My cross-stitch is like my baby. I watched each of my cross-stitch growing everyday taking care of it before the first stitch, such as putting each floss into bobbins and each of them into each zip-lock bag to keep the thread clean nice and organize. Usually spend 8-9+ months of work on each beautiful project and each of them is one of a kind. And after I'm done with each project I usually washed it with dish washer soap (little trick i have build over years of cross stitch) to keep it nice, dry and clean. I remember each and every one of them, how I started, how much time I spend, where I have been with that project.
I felt a little stroke and It broke my heart to hear somebody could be so unkind to throw away my baby out the trash (I used to think of that person so fondly). That was an act of a heartless person, no matter how other people tried to justify it. I used to think that I could see that project again one day when it's appropriate. Now all I have left just a memory. Is this what it felt like to lost somebody/something is so important?

No comments:

Post a Comment