"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

January 27, 2012

2012 Bee's timeline

Talked heart to heart with Tim about plans and future, got his encouragements on what i plan to do, i can now see my vision more clearly about my 5 yrs-10yr plans.
I need to start writing thesis now, I can write on already on Parity Non Conservation, Visible Spectrum of Metal Dioxides. Franck - Condon Factor prediction and observations on polyatomic molecules. All the stuffs I have publications on already as a 1st author...
July-August: Technical Review
End October-Early November: Defense My thesis.
I will graduate in Dec this year, that actually takes me 4 years and 4 months. 
Everything comes together now. I cant back up. Life will come together in some weird ways.
Just have to keep a happy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment