"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

December 18, 2011

Good time, good food, good vacation

So i finished this crazy semester TA for both graduate level courses for Thermo and quantum.
It was crazy with 40 students in Thermo class and about 16 students in Quantum class. I was constantly thinking of grading in the back of my mind, I usually didnt go home before 9pm. I was exhausted toward the end of the semester. I finished my TA responsibilities an hour before I left the office to go home to pack. Finish packing only 10 mins before I left to go to the airport.
I took the last flight out of Phoenix at 12:30 am on last Friday night. Spend entire Saturday night sleeping, and mostly of today sleeping as well. Boyz, it does feel good to be home, eating good food, doing nothing but sleep, time sure does flies slower when I took a time to take care of myself, when I took time to sleep. 
Now I'm fully charged to go on my next journey (i did promise another trip after Australia, didn't I). I earned myself a good vacation this year with my family to go to the place that has been in my dream when I was twelve, the place that I ALMOST went for 4-5 times but never actually made it.
I"m going to PARIS tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment