"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

August 15, 2011

So long summer

Time to focus.
I need to see a bigger picture that I don't have too much time to finish everything ( that i already started) before graduation. So i need to work hard, think less about traveling, and think more about finishing up these damn projects. Sometimes I cant help but put my mind into planing those trips though. (i seriously in need of professional helps). Why cant i just be rich enough so I don't have to work but still can afford to travel around the world, but again at the same time, it's not my personality to just enjoy the vacation without earning one.
I think now it's time to leave Australia and Vietnam behind, bring my mind back to the States. Time to get those high resolution spectra cracked up.
Teaching 2 graduate courses (Thermodynamic and Quantum) will be challenging for next semester and will be less time to focus on the project. Hopefully, I can manage my time well enough so I don't have work around the clock (this is something I'm skilled at).   
So long summer, I had a fabulous time as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment