"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

August 6, 2011

Australia trip-Melbourne

I had fantastic 2 days with my best friends in Melbourne. She and her husband picked me up at midnight at the airport. We came back to her place and we started talking about everything in my life, her life, her perspectives, my perspectives until 4am in the morning. I had to drag her out of bed the next morning, we had lunch with her husband, my friend from A3-Viet. in the city. We walked to harbor, hang out and chilled. That night, she tried raw salmon for the first time with my encouragements.
On the way back home, I shared on how i started reading on those love novel lately to keep myself believing in love. she said: How can you try to keep a romance side in you when you yourself don't believe in love. I was like wow, she never failed to understand me. She went on and on about how I plan so well on other things but relationships :)))...
Next day, with intention of seeing some kangaroos, and koala bears, we woke up early, took the bus to go to the Werribee Zoo. We saw, giraffes, hippos, Rhinos, but no kangaroos, so to cheer me up she pretend to be the kangaroo, and I pretend to be Rhino. It was so easy being with my friends.
We later on when back to the city because i had some coffee dates with some friends who lives in Melbourne, and came home and pack. On the way back, I shared with her my concerns on the job thing, about what was the plan and now the plan failed off track. She is going home for good in October. One more reason for me to go back home soon enough.
She took the train and the bus with me to the airport the next morning to drop me off. I made a promise that next time I will see her it will be my wedding day :)). (so I cant go back to Vietnam now before i find myself a husband to marry to). The more important promise is next time we will see each other wont be 7 years from now.
As my flight to Sydney departed, i realized that I had such amazing time with her. No matter how much time we were apart, she is and always will my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment