"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

August 6, 2011

Australia-Sydney

After, checked in at the hotel, realized that I only have a day and a half in Sydney. I wanted to plan myself well.
I was gonna go to Tangaroo Zoo, but it closed due to the installment of cable car until Aug25th. I still cant see no kangaroos, no koala bear.
I walked to Opera house. walked around sydney harbor for lunch. Went up to Sydney tower (highest building in Sydney) to take a look around sydney in 360*.
Walked around  Central sydney, with Victoria building, a lot of churches. Walked by Sydney hospital.
My impression of Sydney is: Like NYC, and I saw a lot of resembling of London.
The next morning, i took the bus to go to Wildlife zoo, where I saw a lot of koala bears, and a lot of Kangaroos. When I went back I took the ferry (intentionally to go to Daring Harbor, but I ended up took the wrong one). However I later walked to Daring harbor and walk back to hotel.
Took a 2nd ferry to go to manly beach and had dinner with Tim and his wife on Manly beach and took ferry back watch Sydney at night.
Next morning I woke up at 5am wanting to watch sun rise over Harbor bridge. It wasn't until 6h45 am that the sun was up, but with the beautiful view of sunrise over Sydney and Opera house, I ended my trip in Sydney, with impression that Sydney surprised me every second.
I flew back to the state Sat morning in Sydney and get back to the State Sat morning in the State.
Knowing that there is no more trip anytime soon, i feel a little bit sad. But I'm glad to sleep on my own bed tonight.
I think it's time to put thoughts into the next trip on X-mas. (if I ever have time off again).
Life is good 'till next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment