"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

June 15, 2011

Scents of memory

I used to spray my Sun Flower perfume to my bedding every week for 3 years and used to sleep into that smell until the day I realized that I cried everysingle night during my sleep, then I stopped. It was couple years back, when all of my surroundings were white, and that sun flower smell made me feel warm at night.

It didnt hit me until today when I sprayed my VBC that every smell that I have dedicated it to something.

VBC brought me my Hanoi today, i havent used it since I left Hanoi. I've been avoided the reality that I'm back in the states. Contradiction is also the smell that I used when I was home summer 2008. It was a strange summer.

Carbotine made me smell like mom, i always sprayed that when I'm homesick, and wanted to be with my mom. She used to spray that when I was back in high school. 

I no longer spray Euphoria that much even though I used to love the smell so much. It reminds me of sometimes, someplace, someone.


Chanel reminds me that "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" 

And the list goes on and on... Just like life... waiting for noone


I like the perfume before I bought them. Once I owned them, and have dedicated the smell to something, someone, someplace, sometimes...I don't use them that often anymore, because they are the scents of memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment