"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

August 11, 2014

The last time I went kayaking was a few years back, as I recalled I didnt enjoy it too much that i never really wanna try it again until the past weekend. When my boss said I should go, and he promised not to take me to any wild places.
We ended up going on the salt marshes on Scallop Pond Preserve. The weather was perfect, water was calm, warm and nice. Total of about 3 or 4 miles paddling around the marshes, went out to the open channel where if I wanted I can go out to the open sea.
On the way back, we picked some wild mussels and it wasnt haft bad. I think I will go kayak again just to pick mussels Lolz. FOOD LOVER ALERT. 

I think I like long island now beside the fact that it's a little bit expensive to live here. But it's close enough to the city that you can hop on and hop off the train anytime you want to be in NYC. It's also far enough from the city that if you really love enjoy nature you can go out doing other things. It has tons and tons of beach that you can just deep your feet in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment