"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

April 20, 2013

I dont like the uncertain, but with what is going on in my life right now i can say that everything is so uncertain.

I know worrying abt the future doesn't get me anywhere but i cant help but worry abt my visa, my opt, my money, jobs. Everybody says that: "oh, u got your phd everything is fine" they dont get that phd doesn't mean anything, it doesnt guarantee u a job. It's just a tittle.
~~~~~~~~
I know i dont talk abt us much, i dont show any picture of us on anywhere or talking sweet to u like any other girl, i know that i complain a lot, grumpy, and be unreasonable all the time. I know all of that, but thank u for being the only thing that staying unchanged while life throws ups and downs at me...
~~~~~~~~
I'm going back to running, despite the fact that my knees r still in pain sometimes. I just have to be extra careful so i dont end up damaging my knees more.

No comments:

Post a Comment