"Khi thấy buồn, em cứ đến chơi..."

October 10, 2011

Checking-in or checking-out


For the last 2-3 weeks i worked more than 80 hours/week. Who would have thought put in extra 20 hours would be that hard... I discovered 2-3 molecules that haven't seen in my lab before (irrelevant with my thesis though), saved 3000$ for my advisor. On top of that, i tried to maintain my exercise schedule with running 4 days/week, yoga/Pilates/4days/week, and grading took all of my free time away.
Every hour i checked in w work is an hour i checked out in life! I'm tired of living this life! Keep whispering to myself that i only have to do these until technical review exam, but 6-7 months seem so far away at this given moment!!!
There r little voices inside my head keep telling me to give up, to extend the exam 'till next dec, and extend the graduation date, so i can have some more breaths in life! But the more little voice speaks out, The more i want to fight it so bad to keep moving forward with the plan, with my life! I cant keep a balance life anymore. Instead of choosing cut back on work, I choose to to cut back on exercises, on cross-stitch, on cooking, baking, and put more time on work, this is soo unhealthy, and so NOT ME.
I sleep less, get grumpy when i don't have enough sleep, but even when i get enough sleep it took me forever to fall to sleep 'cause i worry abt the unexpected!
I wished there could be easier way to live a life. It doesn't have to be this hard, and i don't have to push myself this hard. But this moment all I CAN DO is just wish. I still have to move forward with the plans, and fighting all the voices inside me.
Sometimes, life is just TOO much to take on...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Nhung luc cam thay unbalanced em thuong let it be chi a. Co' gang ma de lay lai balance doi khi con cam thay unbalanced hon. Luc do chi tu an ui minh 1 cau rang " roi tat ca cung se qua di"

    ReplyDelete